With our “Virtual Book Tour Package”, you will have a TEAM working to engage maximum web presence to establish you as an expert in your industry and announce you as a newly published author.
- An in depth research and compilation of targeted “virtual” media platforms such as radio, TV, blogs, forums, and support groups, that speak specifically to your niche or industry that your book focuses on.
- Contact by us as your media reps to each entity from the list above via topic specific email and/or phone to schedule virtual media appearances as either a talk show guest, guest speaker, guest trainer, or guest blogger.
- Continuous follow-up with all interested parties to solidify appearance details and provide hosts with the appropriate “tailored” press kits. (All press kits are tailored to the specific show that you are going to be on rather than generic).
- Event calendar maintenance on your existing book website; posting each committed appearance for reference by both you and your followers.
- Prior to the appearance, we will be in contact with you to ensure that you have all the contact/call-in information needed to appear as well as a short bio about your host for that appearance. (This also includes confirmation that all host links back to your book ordering site are working prior to the show.)
- We work with each committed host to maximize each of your appearances so that your book gets maximum exposure prior to, during and after the event.
- After the appearance, we make contact with the host to solicit reviews and testimonials which we then post to your website.
Your initial package also includes:
- (10) drip marketing emails relevant to your book to add to your auto-responder for new followers.
- A list of (20) social media posts for use on all relevant social media sites linking back to the book pre-order page.
- Writing of (4) press releases or articles to announce your book tour.
With the addition of the monthly maintenance package you also get:
- We use an in-house “clipping” service to track links to all new posts, appearances, and comments about you and your book. We then post appropriate links on your website in your “News” or “Press” area.
- Continued follow-up with all interested parties to solidify appearance details and provide hosts with the appropriate “tailored” press kits.
- Continued event calendar maintenance on your existing book website; posting each committed appearance for reference by both you and your followers.
So are you ready to step up your game and sell more books with your very own, tailored media full court press?
[table id=6 /]
Note: Each of the packages can be continued by including a monthly maintenance fee of $327